These six unique double-headed shapers are designed to enhance creativity, accuracy and confidence when working with edible and non-edible ingredients such as fondant icing, marzipan, sugarpaste, and modelling chocolate. Sugar Shapers are an essential part of any decorator’s toolkit, assisting you in crafting and carving those beautifully detailed flower petals, curls, ruffles, and clean fondant seams that are ideal for cupcakes, cakes, figure modelling and much more.
At first glance, Sugar Shapers may seem expensive. However, Innovative Sugarworks’ tools:
- Possess considerably higher durability than previously seen before.
- Are designed to be ergonomic, providing comfort, efficiency and accuracy time and time again.
- Are color-coded (for Cake Artists teaching classes around the world or at home), and have flexible tips that are vastly superior to those of similar products.
- Are made with FDA approved food-grade TPE, unlike many cheaply made products in the same market which use somewhat rudimentary materials in their manufacturing.
- Are not susceptible to mold or bacteria – a flaw of many wood/metal based products such as color & clay shapers.
Contains six tools all of which are color coded so that you can easily distinguish which particular tool you require for your specific purpose. Each tool has a unique design so that with this set of tools, you can sculpt, shape, blend, texture, model and more! With a tapered, double-headed design, each tool serves two purposes, and all the tools are dishwasher safe up to 135°C. *Red – trip-tip chisel, *Orange – bone chisel, *Green – round ti0p chisel, *Yellow – square tip chisel, *Dark Blue – lip chisel, *Light Blue – pointed chisel.
Why should I use Sugar Shapers over other existing colour shaping tools?
Other colour shaping tools on the market are suitable for general painting, make-up and art, but not specifically for food use; for cake decorating, Sugar Shapers are your only viable option.