Add a little cheer (and some sweet treats) to your holiday season with these Christmas cookies!
These cookies are simple to bake and fun to decorate. You’ll need:
- Sugar cookies cut to shape
- Royal icing and gel coloring
- Edible sprinkles
- Some Christmas music to fill your home (optional but highly recommended)
- Make your sugar cookie dough. We flavored ours with vanilla and almond extracts, but you can pick your own!
- Select your cutters. Two sets of Christmas cutter in these shapes (pictured) are available here.
- Get to baking! Once you’ve cut your shapes, let them chill inside the refrigerator for at least 20 minutes before you put them into the oven. This will help preserve their shape!
- Pick your colors. This is where it gets fun! You can choose to mix your royal icing with traditional colors OR mix your own for unique shades and fun designs. Coloring available here.
- Add details and accents with sprinkles. Details can really take your designs from standard to WOW (pictured in the candy cane). Really make the design your own by adding in some file details also available here.
And now is the BEST time to shop! We are offering 30% off all in stock items for our winter sale. Valid through December 31st – so HURRY! Use code WINTER at checkout.
More pictures from this batch featured below! Contact us with any questions via email at email@example.com.